Director of Sales and Business Development
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lead business development efforts with existing and new clients in alignment with sales goals and objectives.
- Understand managed care and healthcare credentialing processes, assisting clients in transitioning to Acorn’s software platforms.
- Support development and enhancement of Acorn’s Payor, Credentialing and Practitioner Portals
- Master use and business cases Acorn provides to clients
- Establish and manage relationships with clients through ongoing communication
- Work closely with clients and internal resources to resolve client issues
- Work with implementation and IT to scope out statements of work
- Develop pipeline in line with sales goals
- Conduct interviews and manage sales team
- Lead sales cycle efficiencies by deploying business strategies that align with Acorn’s IT objectives
- Lead account calls with internal staff to inform and update teams on current and upcoming implementation requirements
- Communicate and cooperate with internal staff members and external clients in a timely and professional manner.
- Develop presentations and content for client meetings and social media campaigns
- Work onsite and remotely with Acorn team and clients
- Assist with all aspects of Acorn’s operations to improve business development efforts
- Manage A/R and invoicing with Acorn’s account management team
The expectation of this position will be to work with CEO to set these goals annually and compensation package will be negotiated based on performance.
· Employee benefits Included
· Base Salary negotiable
· Bonus is based on performance
Apply for this opportunity
"*" indicates required fields
Join others who are obsessed with credentialing
Valuable information on new products & features events and credentialing news.