Healthcare Credentialing System Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The key responsibilities of this role are helping the Product Owner to define user stories and create a product backlog. Assist the Product Owner as the primary point of contact on behalf of the customer to identify the product requirements for the development team. This product backlog will be a prioritized set of customer requirements.
- Assist the Product Owner’s responsibility and ownership of defining and even prioritizing user requirements. Help the Product Owner communicate with the development team to explain the product features to be implemented. Help Product Owner on any queries that come from the development team to address on key user requirements.
- Assist the Product Owner to prioritize and order the product backlog in the right manner so that the important tasks are given top priority. Prioritize work items and product backlog, this must be in line with customer vision and goals.
- Work with Product Owner to evaluate the work done by the development team and provide constant feedback.
- Master Acorn Credentialing and Payer Enrollment software applications.
- Must ideally understand the healthcare credentialing industry and how customers would be using the product.
- Work closely with Acorn customer support and system implementation teams with requirements gathering and assist Product Owner in designing system functions to ensure that the user stories meet customer requirements.
- Work closely with Acorn customer support and system implementation teams on software implementation services to include project management, data analysis, data migration, developing, and managing the implementation schedule, and integrating customer processes in alignment with system capabilities.
- Be the liaison between product development team, business development team and system implementation team.
- Manage project scope and customer expectations throughout the implementation process.
- Consult customer support and system implementation teams to integrate existing processes into Acorn and advise on best practices to increase client efficiency using Acorn software.
- Work closely with customer support, system implementation, and product development teams to resolve client issues.
- Assist product development team with evaluating data conversion files for key data.
- Work remotely with the Acorn team and clients.
General Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Familiar with software development life cycle
- Must have strong learning skill to master any tools used for software development
- Knowledge of hospital privilege and healthcare Insurance and Payer Credentialing Experience
- Ability to work in a highly agile environment independently and remotely or within a team dynamic
- Possess a strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/Outlook/Power Point)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks for multiple projects with the ability to work within deadlines
- Must have excellent project management skills
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must have home-based office capabilities for streaming internet proficiently for remote work
Apply for this opportunity
"*" indicates required fields
Join others who are obsessed with credentialing
Valuable information on new products & features events and credentialing news.