Senior Software Engineer
• Defining the need for blockchain and its functions in the organization.
• Designing, developing, and testing blockchain systems.
• Developing application functionality using various coding languages.
• Writing efficient and modular code.
• Setting security measures against various types of cybercrimes.
• Utilizing cryptography techniques to protect against hackers and other cyber attacks.
• Maintaining client and server-side applications.
• Securing the blockchain network with new technologies.
• Enlightening the fellow team members on blockchain technology.
• Preparing documentation on the blockchain development processes.
• Staying updated with the latest crypto technologies for data protection.
• Bachelor’s degree in Security, Computer Science, or a related field.
• Minimum 8 years’ experience using C# and ASP.NET MVC and object-oriented design
• Experience working as a Blockchain Developer or a similar role in the IT department.
• Familiar with other programming languages such Java, Python, Go is an advantage.
• Familiar with Microsoft SQL Server, ASP .NET Framework, .Net Core, ASP.NET MVC, MySQL.
• Experience in working with various types of cryptography to secure data.
• Knowledge of bitcoin blockchain technology and others such as Ethereum.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Outstanding understanding of data structures and algorithms.
• Knowledge of various cybersecurity guidelines and protocols.
• Strong understanding and knowledge of various kinds of cyberattacks.
• Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
• Outstanding problem-solving skills.
Apply for this opportunity
"*" indicates required fields
Join others who are obsessed with credentialing
Valuable information on new products & features events and credentialing news.